Together with our customers, we develop the creativity and strategy for the execution of communication campaigns with influencers and digital platforms with the aim of promoting their brand / product and increase their sales.
Influencer marketing is a strategy within digital marketing. It helps you achieve a greater projection and reach of your key messages through the social networks of influential people.
Influencer marketing is an innovative marketing strategy that consists of achieving a series of collaborative links between brands and companies and those people with a high visibility and prominence on the Internet, who are known as ‘influencers’.
Internet, and especially social networks, have generated the emergence of a number of people, who in traditional media would be more or less the equivalent of celebrities or celebrities, who have become references for a large number of users.
These influencers are characterized by having a lot of hook and charisma in the virtual world. Some of them, like youtubers, have channels with thousands (and, in some cases, millions) of subscribers and followers.
Obviously, these social media kings are real rough diamonds for brands, since a criticism of a certain product or simply its appearance using a clothing brand or other item can go as far as raising the popular acceptance of a certain brand and thus raising sales as foam.
The advantages of influencer marketing
The main benefits of using influencer marketing techniques in our campaigns are the following:
- You can amplify the positive messages of our brand or company.
- There is a lot of online conversation about our products or services.
- Increased traffic to our website or the landing page of our campaign.
- Influencers are very much followed by a target audience with a great purchasing capacity and very consumerists: the millennial generation.
- If designed well, a campaign with influencers does not have to be very expensive, and a satisfactory and profitable return on investment (ROI) can be achieved.
- The brand gains reputation and prestige.
How to design an influencer marketing campaign?
- To design a good influencer marketing strategy to fit our overall marketing campaign, we need to follow these steps:
- The first thing we need to do is to identify the most relevant influencers and, above all, those that best fit our products and the values of our brand or company.
- Once we have identified the influencer (or influencers) we are interested in for our campaigns, we must achieve a favorable attitude on their part towards our product or service.
- We need to get the influencer positive reviews towards our brand or product.
- Another option is the insertion of some advertisement, more or less covert, during the apparitions (contents) of these influencers. We can also invite you to launch our products in order to promote them.